lørdag den 1. januar 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011 HERE WE COME !























2011 baby.. I think this is my first new years party in another country if I'm not mistaking, and it was awesome! A lot of good food, happy people and glitter hats!

Well the evening started with all of the kids were dancing to this game called wii, which was hilarious - the adults joined us later in! Then Emily's parents and sister came over and we all ate -it was so good. After dinner all of us did our own thing.. We were a lot of young people and we had a great time while we were waiting on 2011 to begin - we opened ten bottles of sillystrings (if not more) and had a great sillystring fight. When it was time to say goodby to 2010 and hallo to 2011 we all gathered in the living room and turned on the TV and saw this big lighted ball fly up in the air in OKC- very hard to explain ! I was the only one to step up on a chair and jump out in the new year. Louisa and I hugged eachother, so she got my first hug in 2011.

It's not like in Denmark with the Queen's spech, all the firework indoor and outdoor and all the booze - which makes the whole night a bit saffer. Well hope you Danish folks had a great time during the new years party back home and have all of your 10 fingers :D lots of love from me in America

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar