tirsdag den 18. januar 2011

Hey sista, go sista, soul sista, flow sista































Here is some pictures from my sunday + monday with Marissa! She picked me up in her new car here in Blanchard and we had a long talk about everything, went to the movies (Black Swan), Shopping and so on! We also talked about our roadtrip in Europe and about Roskilde Festival, can't wait to see what the future is gonna bring lol ! Love you girl

1+2 from Blanchard downtown
3 Marissa with wheels
4 the runaways the moviw, Karl lagerfeld diet, fruit for breakfast
5 inspiration
6 Marissa and her baby
7 breakfast
8 Driving !
9 5 hours of energy (couldn't sleep at night because of that thing !)

"I don't listen to anyone except my ... inner child anyway. If someone had said to me, Amy, lose a stone - which they wouldn't - I don't think I would have listened anyway."
Amy Winehouse lifelesson

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar