mandag den 31. januar 2011

UPDATE!

I think you all desereve a little update from me in America! The time flies by like crazy and I find it very hard to sit down and take time to post pictures and write - and I don't wanna do it half if you guys know what I mean.

Well I'm gonna start with my hostfamily. I live in a big house in a really nice housing edition in Blanchard, Oklahoma with Emily, (mom) Brent, (dad) Matthew, (oldest brother 18) Kennedy, (sister 15) Olivia, (sister 15, 2 min. younger than Kennedy) Zachary, (youngest brother 9) Georgia, (youngest sister 5) Louisa (sister 15 exchangestudent from Germany) + 4 dogs, 1 cat and a guinea pig. I love being in a big family! It might seem very crowded with so many people in one house, but it doesn't feel like it at all. Thanks to Emily who is a fantastic cordinater!

Next thing I want to tell you guys about is school. Emily drops Louisa and I of at Dibble High School at 8.10 and we usually have ten minutes or so to talk with friends before the bell rings and we go to first hour. Here is my schedule 1# World history 2# English 3# Show choir 4# Humanity (lunch) 5# Music History 6# Career 7# baseball (off saeson) 

I also have some other activities I do after or before school: I do co-ed cheer leading tuesday-thursday, a FCCLA fashion-design program and last semester I joined the school musical (Annie)

Besides school and acitivities I hang out with friends, family, go to ballgames, go shopping and so on. My attitude about this year is to experience as much as possible and that keep me pretty busy so once again I'm sorry for the missing update!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar